2007 – 2017 Wrangler JK 2 Door

jkorange

Kit 507 – Adjustable Track Bar (Front)

Revtek 507

 

Features of the 507:

> Fully adjustable heim joints at each end.

This allows for greater ability to center and adjust bar as needed.

> Mis-alignment spacers included.

These allow the bar to flex at greater angles.

> Solid precision bent steel shaft.

This prevents flexing or warping of the bar.

> MADE IN THE USA!

 

buy now button

Kit 585 – 3″ Budget Spring Spacer lift Kit

Revtek 585 1024x798

 

Features of the 585:

> New longer travel front shocks.

No shock over extension.

> New longer front sway bar links with serviceable bushings.

This will allow your sway bar to maintain proper angles.

> Front axle alignment cam bolts.

Keep proper front suspension angles and adjustability.

> Rear track bar relocation bracket.

>Front and rear spring poly spacers.

Provides for the factory spring ride.

> MADE IN THE USA!

insructions

buy now button

Kit 586 – 3″ budget Coil Spring Lift Kit

586

 

Features of the 586:

> New longer front and rear shocks.

Full travel with new springs.

> New longer front sway bar links with serviceable bushings.

This will allow your sway bar to maintain proper angles.

> Front axle alignment cam bolts.

Keep proper front suspension angles and adjustability.

> Rear track bar relocation bracket.

> Tuned replacement front and rear lift springs.

Provide best ride while allowing full travel of suspension.

> MADE IN THE USA!

insructions

buy now button

Kit 586U – 3″ budget Coil Spring Lift Kit Upgrade

586U

 

Features of the 586U:

> New longer front and rear shocks.

Full travel with new springs.

> New longer front sway bar links with serviceable bushings.

This will allow your sway bar to maintain proper angles.

> Front axle alignment cam bolts.

Keep proper front suspension angles and adjustability.

> Rear track bar relocation bracket.

> Tuned replacement front and rear lift springs.

Provide best ride while allowing full travel of suspension.

> Special rear springs for added weight in rear of the vehicle.

Helps keep Jeep level when using rear tire carrier, etc.

> MADE IN THE USA!

insructions

buy now button

Kit 587 – 3″ spring spacer lift kit

Revtek 587 with R

 

Features of the 587:

> New longer travel front shocks.

No shock over extension.

> New longer front sway bar links with serviceable bushings.

This will allow your sway bar to maintain proper angles.

> Front axle alignment cam bolts.

Keep proper front suspension angles and adjustability.

> Rear track bar relocation bracket.

> Replacement front track bar.

Better adjustment and axle positioning.

>Front and rear spring poly spacers.

Provides for the factory spring ride.

> MADE IN THE USA!

insructions

buy now button

Kit 588 – 3″ Coil Spring lift Kit

Revtek 588 with R

 

Features of the 588:

> New longer front and rear shocks.

Full travel with new springs.

> New longer front sway bar links with serviceable bushings.

This will allow your sway bar to maintain proper angles.

> Front axle alignment cam bolts.

Keep proper front suspension angles and adjustability.

> Rear track bar relocation bracket.

> Replacement front track bar.

Better adjustment and axle positioning.

> Tuned replacement front and rear lift springs.

Provide best ride while allowing full travel of suspension.

> MADE IN THE USA!

insructions

buy now button

Kit 588U – 3″ Coil Spring lift Kit Upgrade

Revtek 588U

 

Features of the 588U:

> New longer front and rear shocks.

Full travel with new springs.

> New longer front sway bar links with serviceable bushings.

This will allow your sway bar to maintain proper angles.

> Front axle alignment cam bolts.

Keep proper front suspension angles and adjustability.

> Rear track bar relocation bracket.

> Replacement front track bar.

Better adjustment and axle positioning.

> Tuned replacement front and rear lift springs.

Provide best ride while allowing full travel of suspension.

> Special rear springs for added weight in rear of the vehicle.

Helps keep Jeep level when using rear tire carrier, etc.

> MADE IN THE USA!

insructions

buy now button

pro kit 50007 - 2" leveling kit with rear spacers

50007

insructions

buy now button

Find Revtek

Store Locator2


 

Online Shopping

REVTEK Menu

Home

Vehicle Selection

About Us

Catalog

What's New

Reviews

Videos

Tire Sizes

Contact Us