2007 – 2017 Wrangler JK 2 Door

 

logo
Limited Lifetime Warranty

Revtek Suspension products are warranted to be free from material and workmanship defects for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the vehicle upon which such products were originally installed (proof of purchase required). The consumer will be responsible for removing from the vehicle and returning any defective item, freight prepaid, and for reinstallation. This warranty is non-transferable. Revtek Suspension's limit of liability under this warranty is to repair or replace the product at Revtek Suspension's option. Consequential costs such as, but not limited to labor fees, loss of use, loss of time or freight charges are not covered. Any product that has been abused, altered incorrectly installed, or used in competition is not covered. Product finish is excluded from this warranty. Items that are subject to wear are not considered defective when worn and are not covered. The warranty is void if the “Warning to Driver” decal is not properly displayed on the vehicle. No other warranties are expressed or implied. We reserve the right to make changes in design, materials, and specifications without prior notice.

This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Other than stated above, there are no warranties.

SELLER DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY SELLER DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE

This warranty to be free from material and workmanship defects shall not apply to any product which has been improperly installed modified or customized and does not apply to any components used for racing purposes or racing type activities.

To make a claim under this warranty to be free from material and workmanship defects, contact Revtek Suspension about the problem prior to removing any parts from the vehicle. If it appears that the part is warrantable, you will be given a Return Authorization (RA) number and asked to return the part freight prepaid. If the part is found to be warrantable, it will be repaired or replaced and returned to you. All freight charges are the customer's responsibility. If a replacement part is needed before the part in question can be returned, you must first purchase the replacement part. Then if the part in question is deemed warrantable, you will be credited / refunded by the authorized Revtek dealer the part was purchased from

Shocks and bushings are considered to be wear items. As such, they will be covered for a period of 12 months from the original installation. Any failure outside of 12 months will be considered typical wear.

REVTEK SUSPENSION, LLC 503-659-1650

2800 Taylor Way, Forest Grove, OR 97116

 

Download PDF Warranty

Kit 507 – Adjustable Track Bar (Front)

Revtek 507

 

Features of the 507:

> Fully adjustable heim joints at each end.

This allows for greater ability to center and adjust bar as needed.

> Mis-alignment spacers included.

These allow the bar to flex at greater angles.

> Solid precision bent steel shaft.

This prevents flexing or warping of the bar.

> MADE IN THE USA!

 

buy now button

Kit 585 – 3″ Budget Spring Spacer lift Kit

Revtek 585 1024x798

 

Features of the 585:

> New longer travel front shocks.

No shock over extension.

> New longer front sway bar links with serviceable bushings.

This will allow your sway bar to maintain proper angles.

> Front axle alignment cam bolts.

Keep proper front suspension angles and adjustability.

> Rear track bar relocation bracket.

>Front and rear spring poly spacers.

Provides for the factory spring ride.

> MADE IN THE USA!

insructions

buy now button

Kit 586 – 3″ budget Coil Spring Lift Kit

586

 

Features of the 586:

> New longer front and rear shocks.

Full travel with new springs.

> New longer front sway bar links with serviceable bushings.

This will allow your sway bar to maintain proper angles.

> Front axle alignment cam bolts.

Keep proper front suspension angles and adjustability.

> Rear track bar relocation bracket.

> Tuned replacement front and rear lift springs.

Provide best ride while allowing full travel of suspension.

> MADE IN THE USA!

insructions

buy now button

Kit 586U – 3″ budget Coil Spring Lift Kit Upgrade

586U

 

Features of the 586U:

> New longer front and rear shocks.

Full travel with new springs.

> New longer front sway bar links with serviceable bushings.

This will allow your sway bar to maintain proper angles.

> Front axle alignment cam bolts.

Keep proper front suspension angles and adjustability.

> Rear track bar relocation bracket.

> Tuned replacement front and rear lift springs.

Provide best ride while allowing full travel of suspension.

> Special rear springs for added weight in rear of the vehicle.

Helps keep Jeep level when using rear tire carrier, etc.

> MADE IN THE USA!

insructions

buy now button

Kit 587 – 3″ spring spacer lift kit

Revtek 587 with R

 

Features of the 587:

> New longer travel front shocks.

No shock over extension.

> New longer front sway bar links with serviceable bushings.

This will allow your sway bar to maintain proper angles.

> Front axle alignment cam bolts.

Keep proper front suspension angles and adjustability.

> Rear track bar relocation bracket.

> Replacement front track bar.

Better adjustment and axle positioning.

>Front and rear spring poly spacers.

Provides for the factory spring ride.

> MADE IN THE USA!

insructions

buy now button

Kit 588 – 3″ Coil Spring lift Kit

Revtek 588 with R

 

Features of the 588:

> New longer front and rear shocks.

Full travel with new springs.

> New longer front sway bar links with serviceable bushings.

This will allow your sway bar to maintain proper angles.

> Front axle alignment cam bolts.

Keep proper front suspension angles and adjustability.

> Rear track bar relocation bracket.

> Replacement front track bar.

Better adjustment and axle positioning.

> Tuned replacement front and rear lift springs.

Provide best ride while allowing full travel of suspension.

> MADE IN THE USA!

insructions

buy now button

Kit 588U – 3″ Coil Spring lift Kit Upgrade

Revtek 588U

 

Features of the 588U:

> New longer front and rear shocks.

Full travel with new springs.

> New longer front sway bar links with serviceable bushings.

This will allow your sway bar to maintain proper angles.

> Front axle alignment cam bolts.

Keep proper front suspension angles and adjustability.

> Rear track bar relocation bracket.

> Replacement front track bar.

Better adjustment and axle positioning.

> Tuned replacement front and rear lift springs.

Provide best ride while allowing full travel of suspension.

> Special rear springs for added weight in rear of the vehicle.

Helps keep Jeep level when using rear tire carrier, etc.

> MADE IN THE USA!

insructions

buy now button

pro kit 50007 - 2" leveling kit with rear spacers

50007

insructions

buy now button

Find Revtek

Store Locator2


 

Online Shopping

REVTEK Menu

Home

Vehicle Selection

About Us

Catalog

What's New

Reviews

Videos

Tire Sizes

Contact Us